Our Return to Base postal option can be utilised for small, portable units of medical equipment; such as home blood pressure testing units. If the equipment isn’t operating to the correct standards, we can repair, calibrate and undertake extensive testing to return it to perfect working functionality. However, if a repair or calibration of medical equipment is not economically viable, then we will discuss your options with you.
We realise the importance of your equipment to you, and we endeavour to offer a 24-hour turnaround service.
As we are an independent company, we have no incentive to condemn equipment. If your unit is found to be operating outside the recommended levels, we will attempt to repair it free of charge. If it is found to be uneconomical to repair, then we will contact you and discuss your options with you.
Return to Base Service Details
- The cost for testing and calibration of a home blood-pressure unit is £24.50. Cheques should be made payable to Forest Medical.
- Please ensure your unit is adequately packed and include the cuff and any compatible chargers. It is important that you include your name and address so that we can return the unit safely.
- Please send by registered post to:
18 Heather Close
- Ensure medical equipment is insured as Forest Medical cannot be responsible for any damage howsoever caused.
The advantages of using Forest Medical for Calibration of Medical Equipment:
- We are a registered medical equipment testing and calibration company (ISO 9001:2008 award)
- Testing and calibration is undertaken by highly trained engineers; that are knowledgeable on legal specifications and the technical details of the latest medical equipment
- All of our testing and calibration equipment is state of the art and checked to UKAS standards.
- Our engineers can test and calibrate virtually any medical equipment to be found in a GP surgery, care home or occupational health department.
Contacting Forest Medical
Simply fill in our Contact Form or telephone us, using the numbers below, and we will gladly answer any enquiries that you have for us in regards to Calibration of Medical Equipment.